About the Job
Setting Out Engineer - Lincoln - ASAP - 6 Month Contract
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Setting Out Engineer to join the Engineering team on a Large site based in Lincoln.
This is a busy and hands on role that will require someone who is used to working under pressure; has excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks. As a Setting Out Engineer you will need to be able to adapt your communication style to a variety of different audiences.
Key tasks for a Setting Out Engineer;
- Setting out for all types of sectors, specifically any commercial builds
- Carry out setting out duties accurately and on time
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environmental compliance.
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with the client's specification
- Read and understand engineering drawings
- Promote learning and good practice in team members
As a Setting Out Engineer it is essential you have the following;
- Strong experience in commercial projects
- Working knowledge of equipment and systems e.g. AutoCAD
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills; able to manage projects simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality
It you are interested in this role as a Setting Out Engineer, please apply with an up to date CV and contact details ASAP!
Premier are acting as an employment agency