The school we are representing have an amazing school ethos with aims and values they wish their new employee posses.
Some of them include
- To know each individual child/pupil as thoroughly as you can.
- To maintain high but realistic expectations for each pupil.
- To enable the development of independence of each pupil.
- To ensure that pupils feel safe, secure and comfortable to enable them to focus on learning.
- To give great emphasis to the celebration and communication of pupil achievements, thus enabling a positive impact on parents, the local community and the pupils themselves.
- To have and realise a bespoke vision for each and every pupil and each and every member of staff. Do everything you can to ensure that people in the local community see our school and pupils in a positive and informed light.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified SEN teacher or be a qualified Teacher with an interest in this filed as training would be given - my client would also consider an NQT !!
Class sizes have 8 pupils with a class teacher and 3-4 LSA's in each class. The school teaches children with severe leaning difficulties or children on the autistic spectrum, multisensory, visual or hearing impairments, or medical conditions. The school needs a teacher who can understand the demands of such varied needs within one class and tailor the leaning to each student.
If you are successful in the role you can enjoy a competitive salary with an extra SEN Allowance, parking, ongoing and intensive training and a thorough induction programme with a supportive and caring team.
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.