For over 30yrs, Data Inc has been on the preferred vendor list of blue chip fortune 100 organisations. Having recently undergone a brand overhaul, with a modern new website – we are now looking for an experienced 360 degree Recruitment Consultant to expand our client base and provide exceptional delivery to all new clients who are hiring.
This is a really exciting time to join the organisation as we embark on a period of strategic expansion, providing a great opportunity for career development where you will be able to come in and build, grow and nurture your own desk as well as assisting with requirements from our existing clients.
See www.dataincuk.com for more information on who we are and what we do.
End to End Recruitment
- Generating leads
- Cold calling prospective clients
- Build a robust pipeline of opportunities and set up meetings with client decision makers
- Meeting with clients to secure business and maintain relationship
- Using job boards to source for candidates
- Writing adverts for client requirements
- Account management of client base
- Providing market research on salary expectations for clients where necessary
- Telephone screening candidates
- Using the passive market to fill requirements directly using LinkedIn, Facebook etc
- Managed candidates interview process from sourcing to placement
Desired Skills and Experience
- Solid end to end IT services sales experience; ideally professional services/Consultancy/IT project resourcing in a B2B environment
- Knowledge of various sales methodologies and processes
- Understanding of IT systems and the software development lifecycle
- Articulate and confident communicator
- A true team player – able to build successful relationships within the organisation to facilitate success
This is a permanent, full-time role based in our Winnersh office.
Data Inc are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.