About the Job
Quality, Safety, Health & Environmental Manager (QSHE) – Print
£35,000 - £40,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
We’ve been doing retail design and print production for over 35 years now, which has made Kolorcraft one of the largest POS producers in the UK, working with loads of big name high street retailers and international brands. We are currently looking for a Quality, Safety, Health & Environmental Manager (QSHE) to join our team based in Ossett on a full time basis.
If you’re a hands-on NEBOSH qualified manufacturing professional with a strong grasp of Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental regulations, this is a superb opportunity to make your mark on an innovative, forward thinking company.
The Role of the Quality, Safety, Health & Environmental Manager (QSHE):
- Working as part of the Management Team, you will be responsible for ensuring total compliance with all legal, customer and company policies by leading the development and deployment of an effective compliance strategy
- Defining and implementing the compliance strategy, you’ll complete regular company audits in order to identify and reduce risks
- You’ll seek to improve health, safety and environmental policies within the business and minimize the risk of accidents by developing a comprehensive accident prevention strategy and must have a proven track record of achieving these objectives
- Maintaining the current compliance schedule, you’ll have experience of non-conformance analysis and the ability to conduct assessments of internal controls
- Research best business practices in order to establish benchmark data, KPIs and targets
- Liaise with all external bodies including HSE, NQA, EA and Environmental Health
The Profile of the Successful Quality, Safety, Health & Environmental Manager (QSHE):
- A proven track record of achieving results and identifying opportunities for improvement within the compliance environment
- Knowledge of standards relating to the quality, environmental, safety and operationalaspects of a business, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- NEBOSH qualification
- A formal auditing qualification and experience, ideally Integrated Management Systems
- Analytical, with excellent communication, planning and organisational skills with a meticulous attention to detail
- Experience gained within a print manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of FSC, PEFC, Safe Contractor codes of practice and other industry specific regulations and standards
- Experience of Industrial Audiometry testing
In return, the successful Quality, Safety, Health & Environmental Manager (QSHE) will receive a Highly Competitive Salary, 34 days Annual Leave, Annual Bonus Scheme, Pension, Private Health & an Attendance Bonus Scheme.
*Are you interested in the role of the successful Quality, Safety, Health & Environmental Manager (QSHE)? Please send an up-to-date CV via the APPLY now!*
We’re a Retail POS production company who offer the full service from creative design and marketing insight through print and finishing to store aftercare. Whatever your POS needs, we’ll take care of it.
How do we do it? We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to make sure you get what you need, when you need it. With over 200 people working across our four divisions, we can manage the process from start to finish. This seamless structure means we are geared to quick turnarounds, shortening your route to market, and making the whole process a whole lot simpler.