About the Job
My client who are one of the leading global providers of neonatal ventilation products are looking for a Quality and Regulatory Administrator to join their team! The job requires a background and experience in providing administrative support within a Quality or Regulatory manufacturing environment with at least 1 year's experience.
In return my client offer a competitive annual salary of between £20,000 and £25,000 depending on experience, plus an annual performance bonus of up to 10%. Excellent benefits package including 23 days' holiday plus Bank Holiday, childcare voucher and discount schemes, plus a contributory stakeholder pension with a matching contribution of up to 6% and Free Parking.
Main Duties :
- Ensure the calibration status of the test equipment is maintained and recorded
- Take appropriate actions in the event of the test equipment calibration failures
- Assist in the improvement of Quality procedures, processes and work instruction documentation
- Improve department administration efficiency and provides general admin support as required
- Assisting the Regulatory Manager with collation of worldwide regulatory registration and regulatory submission documentation and other related duties
- Facilitate product registrations activities by compiling appropriate dossiers, submissions and responses to regulatory bodies
- Maintain information on worldwide regulatory requirements and the status of product registrations
* File Compilation and registration
* Good communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills