An innovative software house that deliver intelligent, adaptable and powerful learning and training management systems, currently have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join their team.
As the Product Manager you will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering, documenting and prioritising product and customer requirements, working with the management team to define the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and customer services to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for the following:-
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
• Help define and document the product strategy and update and maintain the Product Roadmap
• Develop a prioritized feature backlog and corresponding justification for the features
• Develop meaningful KPIs for the role, communicate achievements regularly and demonstrate improvement for both the company and their customers
• Act as the main point of contact for customer facing teams on questions and feedback on company product capabilities
• Develop, manage, and report user group feedback sessions.
• Provide internal training to Sales, Support and Customer Success
• Facilitate the public release and documentation of new product and features
• Stay abreast of the latest industry trends and be an expert regarding the competition' current, emerging and anticipated
Education and/or Experience
• Solid experience of managing a complex, Business-to-Business (B2B) Software-as-a-Service product.
• Technical skills that include familiarity with programming concepts, relational databases and UI/UX
• Strong “systems thinking” skills and background.
• Outstanding communication (both written and verbal) skills.
• Experience interacting with customers at an executive or “C-Suite” level.
Lancaster, United Kingdom (potential to work from home 1-2 day per week)
£35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
The company offer a great friendly working environment in a new purpose built office situated in Lancaster City centre. Benefits include Company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), social events, training and following a probationary period a healthcare cash plan and additional benefits.
About the Company
"We build an online training platform that helps training providers save time and money and increase their course bookings. We are a fast growing, young, energetic company, with an established customer base, a solid core team, and a clear vision."
How to Apply
Please attach your CV to the link provided and the hiring company will be in direct contact.