Pre-sales, Sales, Cloud, Big Data, Analytics, SaaS, IoT, Technology Consulting, Mobility, Software Engineering, Windows, Linux, Android
Chapman Tate Associates seeks a Pre-Sales Lead to join award-winning software development and integration Services Company whose global customer base includes the likes of Intel, Vodafone and thetrainline.
My client has been listed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 in 2009, 2010 and 2014, Top 50 fastest growing larger company 2015 and London Stock Exchange’s 1000 companies to Inspire Britain 2015. They have also won the Queens Award for Enterprise 2016 for their impressive international growth!
The pre-sales department are looking to recruit a new member of its team to help support the winning of new business. The pre-sales team compromises of 10 people who support a 30 strong sales team across various countries helping to sell my clients services.
My client is keen to hear from candidates who can add value to customer calls, contribute to technical writing in bids and proposals and to and carry out effective, friendly, knowledgeable and impressive consultative pre-sales support for their software engineering, testing and consultancy services.
Essential Skills and Experience
· Previous technical contribution to tenders, bids and proposals
· Previous hands-on software engineering experience
· Experience of leading pre-sales contributions to customer calls and meetings
· Development of bespoke solutions/consultative development/services proposals
· Deep and wide, up to date, knowledge of key programming languages, development methodologies and technology trends
· Great command of written and spoken English
· Ability to travel as needed for customer meetings – most will be via telephone/proposals but face to face will be needed from time to time.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established, successful and ambitious company that is currently growing 40% year on year and have continual opportunity for career progression and growth. You don’t need to be a technology whizz to succeed, but you do need to be ambitious, determined and self-driven….and have a good sense of fun for our regular staff parties and outings.