Benefits include 30 days holiday, Macbook Air & flexible working hours.
This full time position holds overall responsibility for the smooth running of the offices and for providing administrative support for the QD team.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic candidate to take ownership of the role, it will be your job to provide all necessary support to the team and to ensure the company as a whole is as efficient and effective as possible.
The role will contribute to the company in the following areas:
- Conference planning
- Product dispatch - including Import/ export logistics
- Administrative tasks related to licences, tenders, NDAs and loan agreements
- Management of the purchase order system
- Management of incoming and outgoing invoices
- Administrative tasks related to expenses
- Management of the electronic filing system
- Meeting organisation and minuting
- Global travel arrangements
- Office maintenance and management
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Administrative experience
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Pro active approach to problem solving
- Qualified to GCSE level with at least 5 A-C grades
- IT skills, including working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience using accounting software packages
- Extensive administrative experience
- Experience working with confidential documents for management meetings
- Experience managing and reporting stock levels
- Experience of working with Google Mail and Drive
- Understanding of scientific / electronics language
As part of a small company you will be expected to have an all hands on deck attitude to work, your role and responsibilities will be dictated by the business needs and will, at times, be outside of those detailed above.
The successful candidate will become part of a supportive team at a fast growing, cutting edge technology company and benefit from excellent facilities at the world class Harwell Oxford science campus sited in the Oxfordshire countryside. See harwelloxford.com.
We are seeking an adaptive person to join our dynamic team, if you would like to apply please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp in pdf format.