About the Job
Network Infrastructure Engineer - £40,000 – Belfast
An award winning international company in the Business & Finance industry are looking for an experienced Network Infrastructure Engineer to join their infrastructure team to support their continued business growth.
Essential Responsibilities for the Network Infrastructure Engineer include but will not be limited to:
• Design, Configuration, Installation, Maintenance and upgrade of the local area network (LAN) and the wider area network (WAN)
• Maintenance of Cisco Call Manager Telephony Solution
• Design, Configuration, installation and maintenance of servers and SANS.
• Ensuring critical applications are functioning correctly
• 2nd/3rd line support of local correctly
• Hands on experience working with Cisco ASA’s
• Troubleshooter on moderately complex network and telephone problems
• Liaison with vendors and other 3rd party providers,
• Manage the overall health of the network and key business applications.
• Backup and restoration of data to and from the network.
To be considered for the Network Infrastructure Engineer position you must demonstrate previous experience and skills of the following:
• 3 years + networking experience
• San Management and troubleshooting
• Cisco call manager management and troubleshooting
• Working knowledge of Active Directory / DNS / IP Addressing
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
• Linux experience
• Experience administering office 365 environment
• Working knowledge of virtualization platforms
• Support CRM solutions
Education and Certifications requirements for the Network Infrastructure Engineer:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Cisco CCNA or MCSE preferred
Please note all candidates will be required to go through a criminal record screening, and all offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory background checks