About the Job
NPI / Manufacturing / Production / Automotive / OEM / Project / Product
Role: NPI Manager - Automotive / OEM
My client is a leading design and manufacturing organisation who supply major automotive OEMs throughout the world. They have experienced a huge success in development & customer demands which has now opened up role within their NPI team. They are currently looking to bring an NPI Manager to help improve organisational growth further.
The role is based in the Gloucestershire area, commutable from Bristol, Cheltenham, Worcester, Evesham, Hereford and surrounding areas.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in New Product Introduction, who would be happy to work with the following skills:
• Hands on NPI experience, liaising with R&D and production to ensure a smooth process
• Experience with build, prototyping and DFM
• Developing necessary documentation for new products (PPAP)
• Experienced & confident dealing with customers
• Identify and improve production processes where possible
• Managing several projects, ensuring timelines & budgets are met
• Experience working within the Automotive industry or with major OEMs
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
This is a role is fresh off the press and my client is looking to bring a NPI Manager on board as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews ASAP, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Josh Rigby on 0207 8127700 for more information