About the Job
Marketing Account Executive
Salary: Up to £25k depending on experience
We are delighted to be working with a dynamic and forward thinking PR, Sales and Marketing Company who specialise in tourism consultancy within the luxury tourism industry.
The 'Marketing Executive' / 'Senior Account Executive' role:
• Working with the Senior Account Manager to proactively implement the media relations activities for the consultancy’s clients
• Maximising opportunities for luxury travel clients, and generating powerful ongoing relationships with the target press at national and trade level.
• Responsibility to proactively implement newsworthy campaigns and secure features in the UK travel and consumer lifestyle media
• Ensure messages are delivered to the right targets at the right time and in the right way.
• You will be a key contact for clients and be able to build strong relationships based on trust and delivery of results.
The 'Marketing Executive' / 'Senior Account Executive' role Key Responsibilities
• Act as the main point of contact for Clients on a day to day basis
• Build strong relationships based on trust and delivery of results.
• Assist in developing PR/Sales/Marketing plans for new and existing clients
• Working as part of the Account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
• Preparing regular client reports and actively participating in client meetings
• Responsible for administration on all your accounts is kept up to date including filing, press cuttings etc
• Writing coherent and factually accurate press releases to targeted media that require minimal amends from seniors and clients.
• Produce internal copy for newsletters, internal briefings and notice boards
• Proof read all written material
• Buidling relationships with journalists within our industry sector
• Sell ideas, promotion and feature to clients and media
• Fully managing the porocess of press release distribution
• Hit coverage targets
• Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients and coverage
• Collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage
• Undertake media and administration desk research for new business pitches and current client programmes as required.
• Event management, including press conferences and promotional events
• Attending and promoting client events to the media
• Managing a varied and sometimes challenging workload to ensure that deadlines are never missed
Skills & Experience
• 2-3 PR experience within an agency or in-house, ideally in the luxury tourism sector
• Demonstrable relationships with national and trade media
• Expert in all written communication
• Excellent communication & outstanding relationship-building skills
• A pro-active self-starter, happy to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Experience of proactively implementing PR plans with rigour and detail
• Strong evidence of personal ability to initiate and develop relationships with journalists and clients
• Strong evidence of turning ideas into plans, actions and results
• Strong time management skills
• A creative thinker
• First class planning and organisational skills
If you are looking to join a sociable team who take pride in what they do, then please apply today for immediate consideration.