Working for a corporate business in Maidstone the Management Accountant will be responsible for the day to day accounting of 3 European divisions ensuring the smooth running of the finance function, as well as supporting the Finance Manager when required.
- Accurate and timely reporting of monthly management accounts
- Prepare and maintain relevant schedules for the account
- Cash flow forecasts
- Daily cash position reporting
- Analysis of sales and gross margin, including average costing checking
- Inter-company payments and balance reconciliations
- Analysis of BU P&L
- Holiday and sickness cover for the rest of the team
- Highlight key issues for finance manager's attention
- Ensure group policies and controls are followed
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with stock-take
- Assist with liaison with internal and external auditors
- Assist Finance Manager with preparation of monthly board reports
- Assist Finance Manager with preparation of monthly factory/production reports
You will be a part or fully qualified accountant with previous experience within a similar role. Ideally a manufactuing background would be preferred.
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.