About the Job
£13.00-£14.43 per hour
(Temp to Perm)
Monday to Friday
(40 hour week)
My Client who is a leading manufacturer within their field is seeing an experienced Maintenance Engineer/Fitter to join their expanding team.
You will work within a team to be responsible for the preventative and reactive maintenance of the plant. Day to day tasks will include:
· Pump repairs (Mono pumps)
· Agitator repairs
· Pipe repairs
· Pneumatic system repairs
· General Maintenance
· Keeping accurate maintenance records
· TIG Welding
· Awareness of health and safety in the work place (ideally IOSH trained)
· HNC/HND or Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering
· Ideally experienced in TIG welding (desirable not essential)
· Experienced working in a highly regulated environment
This is an ideal role for a mechanical engineer with maintenance experience looking to take the next step and progressive with a growing company, with long term opportunities for the right candidate. Similarly this would be an excellent position for any coded welder with maintenance experience looking to expand their horizons. The company is looking to develop a good engineer/welder into a Maintenance Engineer/ Fitter for the business.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.