The Service Supervisor position is a newly created role and will be pivotal in supporting the new organisational structure. Working alongside the Service Manager your activities will be split between office based time and field activities assisting the service and call out team.
Responsibilities within this role will include:
· All aspects of the day to day management and coordination of the Service Engineers and Field Technicians
· Providing technical assistance and guidance to the Service team
· Establishing and planning engineer’s routes including re-routing on BINSA to maximise production and reduce travel times, fuel costs etc.
· Ensuring all planned visits are completed per calendar month.
· Establishing FT’s priorities and activities.
· Co-ordinating engineers holidays ensuring adequate resource is available year round to manage the company workload, call out rota and customer expectations.
· Reviewing and influencing engineers productivity
· Dealing with call outs, reviewing troublesome lift, following up with clients and communicating proposals to resolve. Co-ordinating any resolution actions required with engineers and FT’s
· Managing isolated lifts to ensure minimum downtime and rapid resolution.
· Co-ordinating external and internal training requirements and mentoring the teams progression.
· Undertaking H&S Audits and ensuring overall H&S compliance
· Providing customer technical support as required and improvement and repair opportunities to Orona Account Manager.
To apply you will have demonstrable experience as a Service or Repairs Engineer, with a minimum NVQ 3 qualification or equivalent experience. Additionally, experience of managing/coordinating a team would be an advantage, although training will be provided by the Service Management team.
A level of IT experience is necessary in word, excel and outlook.
Benefits specific to this role include:
· Company car
· Competitive salary