ORONA’s activities are focused on the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance, and modernisation of lifts, escalators, moving ramps and walkways. Operating in 99 countries, we have 180,000 lifts worldwide using our technology. With 2 manufacturing plants Orona is Number 1 in Europe in terms of complete lift production capacity.
Orona Northern Lifts is looking for an NVQ Level 3 qualified or part qualified Lift Installation Engineer to join our team based in Belfast. As an experienced Lift Installation Engineer you will be responsible for:
· Working on your own initiative using equipment to install a range of hydraulic, traction and MRL lifts
· Reviewing specifications and engineering drawings, surveying and plumbing the lift shaft to establish the setting out of the lift
· Adhering to Manufacturer and Company instructions to work within the correct tolerances and present the lift in a finished state ready for testing
· Building relationships with the onsite clients and maintaining regular updates with the office based team to report your activity
· Understanding technical brochures and drawings