KS1 PPA Primary teacher - Dorking
£22467 - £33160 per annum
Part time (2.5 days a week)
Starting October half term- for the remainder of the academic year
Interview Date: 3/10/17
The position is as follows:
- KS1 PPA teacher needed for a 2.5 day a week role for multiple Reception, Year 1 and 2 classes (Can be flexible on days),
- Planning provided,
- Start October half term- Guaranteed for the remainder of the school year!
- The School is a above average sized 2 form entry primary school with 350+ pupils on roll,
- The school has extensive grounds, spacious and bright classrooms and fully embraces a balanced curriculum that is based on the values of 'respect and nurture'
- Religious ethos with a community atmosphere,
- This is the number 1 school for the local catchment
- This school supports mixed ability learners including SEN and EAL.
- Supportive and valued team with long standing senior leadership.
- Local transport links
- Career progression opportunities
- TA support for all classes
- Access to Free CPD courses
- Supportive school team/mentoring available
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a dynamic and award winning team in a school that is a true ambassador in the local community. To be in with a chance of securing this fabulous job then do not hesitate and register your interest/application now!
Application end date: 29/09/17
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.