Position: IT Support Engineer / IT Technician
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 p/a
An exciting opportunity has arisen with TEC Partners for an experienced IT Support Engineer / IT Technician, working with our client based in Cambridge.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic candidate who would like to join a very well established organisation and a well-known name in their industry.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a fast-paced environment, able to prioritise their own workload and will be someone who is genuinely passionate about the technology they work with.
You will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Providing an excellent standard of IT Support to the organisation's user base
- Supporting and providing on-going maintenance of all things associated with the organisation's IT Infrastructure including but not limited to servers, networks, emails, printers, telephony, software
- Working closely with other team members for efficient resolution of incidents
- Installing/configuring all new equipment
- Efficiently responding to queries and escalating to the appropriate team members where necessary
A full list of responsibilities will be provided prior to your interview.
Applicants will be required to possess as many of the following as possible:
- Proven, commercial experience of working in similar IT Support positions
- Excellent understanding of IT Infrastructure in general
- Experience of supporting Windows-based systems
- Comfortable providing telephone, email and face to face support
It will be absolutely essential for candidates to be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, passion and a customer-service focused work ethic this is non-negotiable!
Key words: 1st line, first line, 2nd line, second line, IT Support, IT Technician, IT Engineer, Technical Support, Service Desk, IT Helpdesk