Facilities by ADF provides serviced vehicle hire for television and film productions in the UK and Europe, specialising in on-location support for dramas and major features. We are currently recruiting for a HGV / LCV / Trailer Mechanic to join our team based in Bordon, Hampshire.
Job Title: HGV / LCV / Trailer Mechanic
Location: Bordon, Hampshire
Salary: £130 per 9 hour day (+ overtime)
Due to rapid growth, we are looking to recruit an experienced HGV / LCV / Trailer Mechanic to join our workshop team, to service and repair our fleet of almost 400 HGVs, trailers and LCVs. On offer is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company which is established in providing facilities to TV and Film production.
This is a role is based out of the depot in Bordon and you will be required to be mobile, mainly covering sites around the M4, but there will be a requirement to travel around the whole of the UK and occasionally to Europe, with overnight stays. As the operation is 24/7 staff will work to a set shift pattern but flexibility to work out of the shifts may also be required.
HGV / LCV / Trailer Mechanic - The Role:
- Vehicle Inspections
- Fault finding, repairs & servicing of commercial vehicles
- MOT preparation
- Vehicle Servicing
- Completion of all relevant paperwork ensuring that all work undertaken is compliant
HGV / LCV / Trailer Mechanic - The Person:
- Must be a “Time Served” technician or possess City & Guilds 1,2 & 3 Certificates or equivalent qualifications & experience and have a technical experience in HGV and trailer servicing and repairs
- 3 years' experience as a HGV Mechanic
- IT Literate
- HGV license beneficial
- High level of communication
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Good organizational skills and ability to be able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Initiative to work autonomously
To submit your CV for this exciting HGV / LCV / Trailer Mechanic opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role may be suitable if you have previous experience as a Vehicle Mechanic, Vehicle Technician, Motor Mechanic, Mechanical Fitter or a HGV Mechanic.