About the Job
Candidates must be able to work an evening shift from 3pm-11pm Monday to Friday on the Chester Business Park.
As a Graduate Complaints Administrator, you will:
• Check and complete complaint cases using available evidence and date.
• Update and capture relevant data to the CRM system.
• Provide accurate advice and support to customers in a timely and professional manner.
• Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection.
• Adhere to Financial Conduct Authority guidelines at all times.
To be a successful Graduate Complaints Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
• Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
• Strong ability with Word and Excel.
• Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
• Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.
• This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has some administration experience but is looking for a new career.
• Must be able to travel to Chester for this role and be able to work 3pm-11pm Monday to Friday.
• Required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check for this project.
• Required to undertake a full credit check report.
In return, Graduate Complaints Administrator will receive a salary of £90 per day (circa £21,500 per annum) on a 12 month contract.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.