Are you looking for a new challenge, working within a global, market leading company, bringing innovation in technology and services to the Outplacement Industry, and making an impact on a person’s life while they navigate a career transition?
Would you like to work with a great team of highly skilled, successful professionals, whilst developing your career and have fun? Look no further…
RiseSmart are currently recruiting a Global Implementation Manager to work within their Global Operations Team, partnering with key business stakeholders and cross functional international teams, to become a subject matter expert and brand ambassador for RiseSmart Technology & Services.
- Conduct Business Process Reviews and explain how business processes map to RiseSmart technology solutions.
- Be onsite during implementations of the RiseSmart solution, supporting all necessary actions. Activities include conducting user acceptance testing, training and developing workarounds to address any business or technical gaps.
- Act as SME on RiseSmart solution; work closely with in country experts/stakeholders to implement the RiseSmart solution; work to achieve adherence to set guidelines and procedures.
- Interface with in country cross functional teams. Be comfortable interacting with both business and technical audiences.
- Gather product requirements and interface with Product and Engineering teams to build solutions.
- Be a change agent and implement change management techniques.
- Coordinate with trainers during country launch; interact with Global Project Manager to report on status of project.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Experience launching programs and solutions in international markets.
- Demonstrable success leading implementations or owning the customer relationship.
- Ability to explain complicated concepts in simplified manner.
- Ability to identify gaps in implementation and be proactive in addressing issues.
- Ability to translate strategy into action; strong influence, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop important relationships with customers and key stakeholders – both virtual and in-person, good conflict management skills.
- Proven track record of good decision making and exercising sound judgement.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and absolute focus on quality of work.
- Strong business acumen, creative and quick problem solving skills.
- Previous experience as a Product Manager or Project Manager preferred.
- Understanding Agile Methodologies would be preferred.
- A multilingual candidate would be excellent.
- Flexible schedule to meet stakeholder needs.
- Travel Requirement up to 25%
RiseSmart, a Randstad company, is the leading provider of contemporary career transition services and serves organizations in more than 40 industries. Since 2007, RiseSmart's contemporary approach to outplacement – which combines personalized services from trained professionals with proprietary cloud-based technology – has earned awards and recognition from more than a dozen organizations, including Bersin by Deloitte, Gartner Inc., the Brandon Hall Group and Best Workplaces for Women by Fortune magazine. As an operating company of Randstad, one of the leading HR services providers in the world that places more than 600,000 people in new roles every day, RiseSmart delivers meaningful results with landing rates exceeding 80 percent and time-to-placement averages 60 percent faster than national averages. For more information about RiseSmart's career transition solutions, visit www.risesmart.com
RiseSmart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.