About the Job
Our client is a global employer currently recruiting for a German speaking Home Based Customer Service Advisors to work as part of a brand new virtual team. Working on behalf of a global gaming company, you will use state of the art software bringing the call centre to your home in order to complement their existing office based teams.
This is a brand new and very rare opportunity which is being offered on a permanent basis, working 40hrs per week, 5 days out of 7 (between 10.30am to 7pm)
Your role will involve providing excellent customer service including complaint handling and wide range of activities including:
- Incoming and outgoing (call backs) telephone and email enquiries relating to gaming products/services and other computer hardware devices
- Resolving any customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Using a broad range of questioning skills to understand and resolve customer(s) needs and expectations
- Ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customer
- Prompt and accurate completion of all administration activities to ensure full customer satisfaction
- Keep up to date on new or enhanced products/services in order to provide a high quality service to customers
- Full compliance with all legislative requirements
- Take part in and identify self-development opportunities and training needs
- Contribute to team and process improvements
To be considered for this opportunity, our client is looking for individuals with a background in customer service and complaint handling. You must demonstrate a high standard of customer service skills and the ability to quickly establish rapport with customers over the telephone.
- Fluent German and English language
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Complaint handling skills and a proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Positive and professional manner
- High levels of accuracy
- Achievement against challenging goals and targets
- Ability to deliver high quality and accuracy whilst handling high volumes within agreed timescales and service levels
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of gaming entertainment products and peripheral hardware and network would be an advantage
- Be a fast learner, be comfortable with and have an excellent grasp of internet technology and the ability to get up to speed quickly with multiple systems
- Be responsible, adaptable, and confident, as well as have the ability and a strong motivation to work from home
Home Working Requirements
You will receive excellent support in the role from a dedicated Team Manager however as you will be working from home, PC literacy, a high degree of flexibility in your schedule, strong organisation skills, independence and self-reliance are essential.
You will also need:
- A dedicated home office space which is separate, quiet and free from background noise
- A monitor with a resolution between 1280 x 1024 pixels and 1920 x 1200 pixels and a cable for HP Display port or HDMI
- An internet router with a free network connection for our computer (the computer will be provided to you free of charge and will be for work use only)
- A broadband connection (DSL, VDSL or cable connection, no Internet radio or satellite) with a Downstream of at least 16 Mbit/s and Upstream of at least 1 Mbit/s
- A landline with a free line/number for work and a free port (F connector or RJ11) for a work phone (the phone will be provided to you free of charge and will be for work use only)
- Comfortable and ergonomically sound furniture
You will be provided with the following equipment and support..
- Dedicated training covering all client and customer requirements before you go live
- Comprehensive online virtual training
- Online live support from your dedicated team manager anytime throughout your shift
- Team interaction interface through virtual coffee lounge
- Full access to knowledge base and question asking facility to support with customer queries
Hours of Work
- 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7 (between the hours of 10.30am to 7pm
- Training - Monday to Friday 9-5pm for a period of 2 weeks
- You will be required to work 3 Saturdays per Month
- Please Note: Training will commence Thursday 3rd August 2017!
In return our client will reward you with a starting salary of £16,000 per annum (prorated if working less than 40hrs per week
- Generous holiday allowance - 29 days
- Ongoing training and development
- Further career opportunities
- Monthly incentives prizes
- Bupa Private Healthcare
- Eye testing & glasses contribution
- Life Assurance
- Discounts for various retailers and tourist attractions
- Childcare Vouchers
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP!
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.