Fantastic opportunity for a German Qualified Lawyer to work in a UK office :
Education provider with over over 70,000 students studying at 680 franchised study centres is now looking for a German Lawyer who can work both in the UK and Germany, 35 hours per week between offices. Taking responsbility for all (KEA) legal matters but not limited to, Franchise Agreements, commercial contracts, defending and issuing claims, Data Protection Compliance, Intellectual Property, Commercial Property, Child Protection and Safeguarding, Health and Safety and other ad hoc legal matters.
The successful candidate must have:
· Experience of drafting a variety of commercial contracts, including drafting without the use of precedents.
· An interest in Child Protection and Safeguarding (training can be provided if necessary)
· The ability to communicate positively and effectively with stakeholders at all levels
· A German Law Degree (or bachelor’s degree and the CPE or PGDL) and the LPC
· Experience of German law
· Experience working in-house
A full job spec is available.
Due to volume, we can only contact those candidates who have been successful