Nationwide Service Care has an exciting opportunity for a Finance & Administration Assistant to join the team based in Eccles. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £16,500 - £19,500 per annum (DOE).
Nationwide Service Care are a leading provider of vehicle related equipment installation and repair throughout the UK and Europe. Working for blue chip organisations including The AA, British Gas, Mercedes, Stagecoach, etc, we provide a high level of service in demanding circumstances. We are looking for a Finance & Administration Assistant to support the team and relieve some of the day to day accounts administration.
About The Role
The role as our Finance and Administration Assistant will be varied with a 70% Finance 30% Customer Service split. Below is a breakdown of what each role will include:
- To prepare purchase orders and match them to purchase invoices as well as coding and processing of purchase invoices and generating sales invoices.
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintain and update spreadsheet records and also processing and Preparing Bonus sheets for Payroll
- Sage Input
- Maintaining the Company Fleet Vehicles & Maintenance schedule
Customer Service Duties
- Making Calls arranging Service Installations with our engineers throughout the UK
- Dealing with customer enquiries via email and over the telephone, booking appointments into internal booking system and updating customer details on internal databases.
To become our Finance and Administration Assistant you must have the below Skills and Qualifications:
- It is a must have that you have experience in undertaking sales ledger and purchase ledger and also experience in Sage 50 Accounts .
- An understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Good IT skills and confident in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone and in person
- Strong attention to detail and able to produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Good organisational and workload management skills specifically with the ability to prioritise own work and reprioritise when necessary
- Able to work in an office environment that often demands high levels of concentration, while coping with frequent interruptions
- Integrity and understanding of care needed with sensitive information
- Able to respond to changing priorities
- Able to manage a high volume workload
- Able to analyse information
- Good problem solving ability
- Willingness to accept responsibility
- Good standard of education (minimum of good GCSE levels or equivalent in English and maths)
Benefits of becoming our Finance and Administration Assistant
- Working Hours – 9.00am to 5.30pm
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- 45Min Lunch break
- Free onsite Parking
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Finance and Administration Assistant then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!