About the Job
Field Sales Representative
£19,552 per annum, rising to £23,470
FORE Retail are currently recruiting for a Field Representative to work full time, 5 days per week on an annual rolling contract. Ideal candidate would live in Cambridge
As our Field Sales Representative, you will have a challenging role, and will provide delivery of a first class service to our trade partners for Imperial Tobacco (brands include L&B, JPS, Golden Virginia & Rizla). You will be expected to:
• Build, maintain and develop excellent relationships with your account contacts within the national and regional multiple retail sector including key grocery and convenience fascia’s.
• Be responsible for calling on a portfolio of approximately 200 outlets, to include Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, One Stop and Co-op.
• Report on the availability, pricing and merchandising of a range of tobacco brands whilst providing support to our trade partners by resolving any stock issues (training will be given on the basics of account systems).
Although this isn’t a sales based role, presenting and advocating key brands to account colleagues at all levels, is key to building on the success of the company’s brand portfolio; confidence in communication and customer interaction in a professional manner is paramount. (Full brand training will be given.)
To be considered for our Field Sales Representative role, you will have the following skills and experience:
• Must be able to work efficiently and accurately in a fast paced environment
• A focussed and organised approach to call coverage and data collection
• Computer skills are essential
• Must hold a full UK driving licence with access to a car - you will be required to use your own vehicle for this role and we offer a competitive business mileage rate paid
If you feel you have the skills for our Field Sales Representative role, please apply now!