Role - Field Engineer/Coded Welder
Salary - £29000-£34000 DOE
Job Type: Full-time
Location - Nationwide
My client is a national company based in North West and are looking to add to their skilled workforce.
Applicants must have:
• Sound mechanical skills
• Welding ability - Coded TIG stainless steel 6G
• Problem solving initiative
• Excellent Customer service
• Being thorough and able to finish tasks on time
• Being self motivated and confident
• Being practical and highly adaptable
• Good Organisational skills
• Communication, both verbal and written
• Teamwork and collaboration with other staff
Current driving licence is essential along with an understanding of technical drawings and the ability to work from them.
Applicants must be flexible as this is a nationwide position that will include travel along with weekend work and occasional night shifts around production times - 4/5 days per week with 2 weekends off per month.
Immediate start may be available
Excellent package for the right candidate which includes:
Fully fitted company van
4 weeks holiday
Salary starting between £27,000 - £30,000 depending on experience - excluding available overtime.
Salary increase after 3 month probationary period
Excellent opportunities and numeration for the right candidate.
Ideally based close to M6 between Warrington and Penrith.
Masterstaff is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.