Personal Trainer - Employed
What makes us different?
Xercise4Less is the leading budget gym chain in the UK boasting 47 clubs and still growing! Our spacious clubs offer top-notch equipment including full boxing rings, combat classes, TRX facilities, 200 classes per month and over 400 pieces of equipment. We offer our members the very best experience and is why you will want to work with us!
We have an amazing culture within our X4L clubs and offer incredible marketing exposure nationally through our marketing and social media teams, with member success stories. Here we focus on our members and results which is what you will focus on too!
What we offer:
- Minimum 24 hours per week.
- Excellent base salary of £9,984 plus great bonus potential and no rent!
- Employed benefits including pension, overtime, insurance, holiday pay and free uniform.
- Access to our new app and online PT management system.
- Free industry leading qualifications and training - X4Kids, First Aid etc.
- Free marketing in club and lots of support (weekly meetings, profile boards, marketing team).
- Perkbox employee benefits scheme including free mobile insurance.
- Free gym membership (of course!).
What you need:
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor qualification and be willing to gain level 3 Personal Training certification within 12 months.
- First aid qualification (or willing to gain within 3 months).
- A real passion for fitness and member results.
- To be results driven with bags of energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication skills.
Not qualified? Why not train become a PT with PTQualifications4Less?
- Performance bonus
- Gym Memberships
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Paid Holidays