About the Job
Embedded Linux Engineer - Cambridge - up to £50,000
An opportunity has just opened for an Embedded Linux Engineer to join a high-tech company in Cambridge. The ideal candidate will have a strong background with Embedded Linux and have strong programming skills in Embedded C and C++.
Embedded Linux Engineer Key Skills -
- Strong Embedded Linux development background
- Solid understanding of Linux configuration, kernel, driver and application development
- Excellent programming skills in Embedded C, C++ and Java
- Experience with Linux Networking configuration (WIFI, cellular etc)
Embedded Linux Engineer Duties -
- Developing and maintaining the Embedded products
- Contribute to the full life cycle of Linux development for IOT products
- Developing low level software
- Up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
If you could be interested in the role as an Embedded Linux Engineer, then please apply with your latest CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency