On behalf of our client, a global engineering company that is a world leader in their Field TRF Technical are recruiting for an experienced Skilled Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their busy team.
The role will involve all types of electrical tasks, mainly carrying out planned maintenance and fault finding on CNC Machines, Electrical distribution systems and Foundry equipment, PLC, HV, over-head Cranes, Heat treatment ovens, Induction furnaces, Facilities equipment and Motor Drives.
To be considered for this position you must have the following Experience, Skills & Qualifications;
· Skilled Maintenance Technician with Electrically biased experience
· Minimum of 5 years experience of planned electrical maintenance as well as fast response to breakdowns
· Experience of working in a Machine Shop in Manufacturing/Engineering would be desirable
· Experience of working within a Foundry in Manufacturing would be advantageous
· Knowledge and experience of Cabling Systems
· Experience of working at heights ideally with Overhead Gantry Cranes
· 17th Edition wiring
· HNC Electrical qualifications or equivalent
· Time served apprentice with ONC/HNC
· Certificates in High Voltage Switch Operations would be advantageous
This is a very busy department and the successful candidate must have the ability to use their own initiative to problem solve but also work closely with the rest of the team.
Hours of work are rotating shifts Monday to Friday however you must have a flexible attitude towards working hours as overtime during the week and at weekends is required.
Accordingly the successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary and earning potential. The company offers excellent benefits along with an opportunity to continually develop your skills and career in a supportive and growing environment.
To apply, in confidence, and for more information, please send your CV to Chris Chambury at TRF Technical, a specialist division of the Recruitment Fix.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.