About the Job
Our client is a high-growth and market leading tech company based in London that is looking for a driven and entrepreneurial Operations Manager.
You will be given full autonomy to manage and implement the growth strategy for a specific region of the UK. The main objectives of the role include increasing brand awareness and growing the customer base.
The successful candidate will:
- Implement and manage local events and marketing campaigns
- Conduct market analysis and customer segmentation
- Network and establish commercial partnerships with other businesses
- Coordinate projects and programmes
- Work with marketing agencies to drive brand awareness
This is a fast paced and highly visible role with the opportunity for you to demonstrate your full range of skills whilst developing new experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an excellent academic background (2:1 or above from a good university)
- Have at least 3 years’ experience working in a multi-faceted role (e.g. project/account management)
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of implementing initiatives and projects
The successful candidate will be able to point to a CV full of their achievements.
There will be considerable travel across the UK required for this position.
For the right candidate, you will receive an excellent salary package and the chance to join and grow with a highly desirable startup business in London!
If that sounds like the opportunity for you, then submit your CV to the ASP Group today, quoting reference 12920.