About the Job
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGER
To £50K + Benefits
We are currently looking for an experienced EHS Manager to join the team at a successful agricultural company in Merseyside.
The EHS Manager will have overall responsibility for the management of EHS compliance management systems for the site.
- Develop and manage key compliance management systems for H&S and Environmental (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001)
- Ensure all site operations comply with waste management regulations, planning permission and other legislative requirements
- Promote a positive and pro-active EHS culture and provide training and guidance to operations teams
- Develop and implement EHS audit programmes to ensure site compliance at all times
- Work with operations teams to prepare risk assessments, safe methods of working and standard operating procedures
- Assist in accident/incident investigations and implement control measures
- Remain abreast of legislation and maintain a good working relationship with regulators (Environment Agency, HSE, Planning Officers)
- Relevant Health & Safety or Environmental Science qualification
- NEBOSH certificate
- Previous experience of EHS in a waste management/process manufacturing environment
- Experience of ISO9001, 14001 & 18001
- Excellent demonstrable track record in compliance in the waste industry
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
Click APPLY NOW or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.