About the Job
Are you an experienced LGV Driver looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and are one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Driver for our team in St Helens, working 45 hours a week
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Driver, your responsibilities include:
- Adhere to legal requirements regarding driver's hours, highway regulations, permits and legislation indicated by Line Management.
- Ensuring security of vehicles & equipment at all times
- Ensuring completion of satisfactory daily records and all associated drivers paperwork.
- Ensuring safety is a priority for yourself and other people, vehicles, equipment, and plant
The ideal Driver will have:
- Good geographic knowledge of the area serviced by the Logistics Unit
- Full Driving Licence.
- Category C or C+E
- Driver CPC
- Experience of driving LGV vehicles in a commercial environment
In return for your hard work as Driver, we can offer a salary of £24,367 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Driver, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY to view the full role profile!
Closing Date: 26th June 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.