About the Job
Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency - Central London
A leading and well-established digital agency in the heart of London are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their talented and growing project management team!
- Manage client relationships, communicating authoritatively regarding technical and strategic issues, and proposing approaches and solutions
- Deliver end-to-end web platform builds
- Understand and interpret clients' business objectives and requirements against multiple workstreams, with the ability to assess, plan and prioritise
- Work with the account management team to define the scope of projects and workstreams, producing detailed plans, budgets and specifications
- Must have agency experience!
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience
- Technically, commercially and strategically focused
- Experience working with UX, visual design, development etc.
- In-depth knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management methodologies, specifically with experience of agile scrum
- Understands using the best tool for the job i.e. either a agile or a waterfall approach, depending on the clients needs.