Digital Account Manager
My client is an award winning digital agency who are searching for a Digital Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis at their head office in Lancaster.
What are they looking for from a Client Account Manager??
They are looking for someone who can confidentially provide strategic digital marketing advice and make decisions with regards to strategy relating to a client's digital campaign. The ideal candidate will need to know how to find the information needed and have the confidence to advise on implementation and make decisions quickly and proficiently, especially with regards digital campaigns. The ideal candidate will know how to deal with unforeseen client scenarios, in addition to planning for and proactively anticipating eventualities occurring in advance.
In order to capably fulfil this role, the client are very much aware that extensive reading and revision will need to take place in order to fulfil this criterion. It is important to note that the team are very much in need of a high-calibre with more real-world experience in an office environment and industry-related knowledge would be preferred.
We are looking for someone with potential to grow with the company, that understands the value of having a good place to work and someone who strives to be the very best at what they do.
Client Account Manager duties..
- To personally manage and retain client accounts
- Creation of strategies for all clients on an annual basis (some may be required on a 6-monthly basis)
- Send and add to monthly performance reports
- Speak with, meet with and email clients to the required frequency, quality and communication style
- Effectively delegate required tasks throughout the company
- Handle 1st level issue escalation resolution
- Coordinate with management team to ensure that processes are being enacted to maximum efficiency with regards their accounts
- Help to maintain a high level of client satisfaction
- Ensure that strategies are rolled-out correctly
- Correctly manage client expectations and educate clients where required
The ideal candidate will also have experience with SEO, PPC, CRO, some sales experience would also be of benefit from a commercial perspective and ability to manage clients
We are looking for those with WordPress experience (and other CMS such as Magento preferable) and experience either in an agency or working client-side. Delegation skills are key, as is the ability to communicate effectively with clients in a meeting environment and over the phone. Excel, Word, Outlook experience required.
For more information please contact Leanne @ Applus Intec
Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).