About the Job
Contract Design Engineer
Contract - 6 months
Rate - £25/ £27 per hour dependant on skills
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer on a contract basis with a key client of mine based in Huddersfield
My key client specialises in designing special purpose machinery for the food, paper and pharmaceutical sectors. They are seeking for a strong Design Engineer, proficient with Inventor that has a good solid Engineering background & manufacturing knowledge.
The Mechanical Design Engineer qualifications/requirements to have:
- HND / Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years working experience in Inventor /AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Sheet metal Fabrication design
The Mechanical Design Engineers Duties:
- 2D / 3D AutoCAD experience with a concise and thorough approach to detailing
- AutoDesk Inventor experience
- Good knowledge of materials / manufacturing and application.
- Site surveying experience
- Special purpose machinery design
- Hydraulics/ Pneumatics
- Experience of working with Design standards / CDM /CE marking.
Chelsey Tite 0161 871 8811 If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated CV / 0161 871 8811
- Mechanical Engineering Consultant
Premier are acting as an employment agency