About the Job
2017, new challenge?
Chapman Tate are currently seeking an Azure Cloud Consultant to join a leading Managed Service Provider/IT Consultancy based in Liverpool.
This highly reputable SME has experienced strong, steady growth and are looking to expand their close knit, cross functional team.
As an Azure Cloud Consultant you will:
- Consult, design and implement bespoke solutions based on Microsoft cloud technologies including Office 365 and Azure.
- Assess viability of new cloud projects, as well as current strategies and related security requirements.
- Provide pre-sales technical advice to sales personnel and customers.
- Reporting on a weekly basis to the Technical Director, with in depth analysis on development and execution.
To succeed as an Azure Cloud Consultant you need:
- Inside knowledge and practical experience of cloud technology including Azure and Office 365.
- Experience within an IT environment with planning and deployment responsibilities.
- Ability to teach and train support and sales teams to remain up-to-speed with latest solutions.
In return, as an Azure Cloud Consultant you will receive:
- Competitive salary up to £50,000.
- 25% Bonus scheme, with an allowance for a car, laptop and phone.
- The scope to become home based.
- Opportunity to progress to a Senior Cloud Consultant position as part of the ‘Internal Development Program’.
If you feel like this is the opportunity for you, send you CV!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential chat. A more thorough job specification and phone call will be followed up to the relevant applicants.
Dom Hickman @ Chapman Tate Associates
Cloud Technician, Senior Cloud Technician, Cloud Architect, Senior Cloud Architect, Azure, Azure Consultant, DevOps, Solutions Architect, Design, IaaS