Are you a nurse from the NHS looking for a new challenge within clinical research? Would you like a new role without working any shifts? Do you have full NMC registration with restriction? Contact Zest Scientific's nursing team today to discuss further.
The Clinical Research Nurse role will utilise your nursing expertise to create and maintenance a high quality clinical research environment, initiating and managing nursing activities related to clinical trials, from initiation to completion.
- 100% of your time will be utilised clinically
- Perform all visits, observations, safety reporting, and interventions with the participants in accordance with procedures and schedule of the study protocol, company SOP's and policies
- Promote studies; carry out pre-screening efficiently and effectively to optimise patient recruitment
- Encourage patients to continue within the study, and to participate in future trials
- Collect, record, verify and enter study data into the source notes, CRF/eCRF, and all associated paperwork, with a high degree of accuracy
- Ensure that all data queries are acted upon in a timely and efficient manner
- Promoting and nurtures a welcoming, professional and pleasant environment for staff and participants
- Initiates emergency action when required e.g. cardiac arrest, anaphylaxis management, fire, or critical incidents
- Fully NMC registered nurse
- A broad post qualification nursing experience
- Adult nursing is essential
Clinical Research Nurse Birmingham, Clinical Research Nurse Jobs Midlands, Nursing jobs Birmingham