About the Job
Senior Consulting Opportunity - Public Sector - £150-£170K
I am currently working with a large consultancy to bring on board what they are calling a "Client Partner" to manage their Public-Sector clients. They are looking for somebody who has come from a strong Public-Sector background.
The Client Partner has full P&L responsibility for a large single or portfolio of clients and is expected to deliver through relationship building, sales pipeline management, hitting revenue targets and on time delivery. As a proven relationship builder, the Client Partner will have deep industry knowledge along with a track record of Alliance and Partner relationship building and proposition development. Able to work collaboratively across the business, motivating and leading business units to enable on time delivery of client expectations
What's on offer for you?
- Salary dependent on experience - £150-£170K
- Competitive benefits package
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Building constructive relationships with sales support and service lines to construct solutions for meeting client's business needs
- Ability to identify opportunities, manage pipeline, close sales and manage revenue
- Manage the mix of new vs renewal and drive proactive sales efforts
- Regularly review progress and define strategy to exceed targets
- Accountability for delivery across all revenue streams
- Leading solution development efforts that best address customer needs, defines project deliverables, coordinates the involvement of all necessary company personnel
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you and you are looking for an opportunity where you can work across a broad range of clients and focus on delivery and building long term relationships then please do apply!
Premier are acting as an employment agency