A great opportunity has arisen for a commercially focused Revenue/Budget Analyst/Controller to work for an well-known and highly respected global communications and advertising company.
Working with both the Account & Client Management teams the role of Finance Partner is a key financial position within the agency providing commercial support.
This is an interesting role for an individual who has gained their experience within a marketing services/creative agency and has proven experience of client accounting. You will be able to effectively work and communicate with both finance and non finance people and be highly customer/commercially focused.
The client is ideally looking for someone on a short notice period.
• Monthly revenue forecasting and reporting
• Work with Account Leads for each client to establish forecast variance
• Provide supporting analysis for budget reviews and variances
• Oversee Client WIP Management
• Supervise and develop finance assistants
• Support fee negotiations, construct staff plans, fee proposals, reconciliations and contractual matters
• Work with Account Leads to establish project fees and fee agreements
• Management of hedging and review of WIP
• Liaise with regional management and clients on financial management issues
• Ensure compliance with client contracts
• Extensive WIP Management/Budget Control/Revenue analysis gained within a creative/marketing services agency
• Commercially focused with the ability to see the bigger picture
• Advanced Excel skills
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build excellent working relationships with clients, account management team, being able to influence as required
• Proactive, forward thinking, highly motivated and logically minded
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.