About the Job
Position: Bank Care Assistant
Location: Wellingborough / Kettering / Northampton / Thrapston / Desborough
Shifts: Varied shifts - Earlies/ Lates/ Long days / Nights /Weekdays / Weekends
Salary Range: Up to £9.10 ( Enhanced Bank Holiday Pay)
Would you like to earn some extra money to go alongside an existing salary? Would you like some work to compliment your Social Care/Nursing study or General study?
We are looking for Support workers and Healthcare assistants with a minimum of 3 months experience to work weekdays or weekends in and around the Northamptonshire Area.
- Free Induction training
- Friendly office based staff with emergency on call service.
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Holiday
- Enhanced bank holiday rates
The day to day duties will include:
- Floor shifts in nursing and residential homes
- Help service users meet their personal care needs including personal hygiene, assistance with laundry, taking part in activities and preparing meals and drinks.
The successful candidate will possess:
- You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood.
- Able to report on Clients condition, in a clear concise manner
- Able to use on initiative and work with minimal supervision but ask for help or advice from senior staff when needed
- Understand the need for confidentiality
If you would interested in working for us then please call Claudine on 0800 080 30 35 (Free Phone Number) and select option 4.
Or send your CV
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK.
All positions are subject to enhanced DBS check & satisfactory References.