About the Job
Title - Financial Services - Area - Location
I am looking for a project manager, who is keen to develop their career by joining a tier 1 Investment bank with an option to progress into a more senior role. The project is currently under NDA.
- Acting as the key technical interface creating on specification design and interface mapping documents
- To work closely and efficiently with stakeholders from the Business as well as Technical Leads and Architects from the programme and CTO
- To ensure 3rd party delivered solutions fully meet the user requirements evidenced by all relevant artefacts including testing, traceability matrices and benefits realisation.
- Owning the end to end requirements management/user story creation for specific project streams, capturing business, technical and non functional requirements and ensuring that verifiable traceability occurs between requirements, solution and testing
- To have oversight, management and to do some mentoring/development of more junior BA's within the team
- Working closely and collaboratively with the team, Business and all third parties, including SI's, on the programme to ensure there is a "one team" approach to all work packages through to delivery
- Experienced Senior / Business Analyst with a Technology environment.
- Experience of working within the Insurance / Financial Services sector
- Working on large scale Transformation Programmes.
- Experience of working in an Enterprise scale environment - ideally FTSE 250 minimum.
- Would have experience of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience of working with UAT testing teams during projects.
- Highly experienced in requirement gathering and creating 'user stories'
If you are interested please apply and I will be in touch, if your experience is relevant to the role.