About the Job
One of our global FTSE 100 clients is embarking on a large scale BI transformation programme and are moving to a centralised reporting model operating out of their Finance Centre of Excellence.
As part of the target operating model of the BI function, there is a whole raft of reporting analysis which needs to be undertaken urgently to harness and rationalise the existing environment. This will require the services of an accomplished Business Analyst who will be responsible for analysing and assessing which reports are meaningful and deemed critical to the business versus reports which are no longer used and are out of date or being duplicated.
As part of this role, you will be tasked to deliver the following:
- Engaging with business stakeholders across the organisation to understand their reporting requirements and the current "As is"
- Elicit and validate requirements for changes to the future reporting environment
- Identify duplicate reports which will need to be decommissioned
- Identify reports which are not meaningful or valuable to the business in order to decommission
- A fully documented set of analysis around the "to be" reporting environment to enable development
This is a business critical project and we are looking for a proactive and highly engaging individual who can take the lead and deliver outcomes quickly. You will certainly need to be a strong communicator and have experience of working in BI/MI reporting type projects.
We are looking for someone who can start on contract immediately and we have interview slots secured with my client on Tuesday & Wednesday next week.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to deliver this project then please submit your application immediately to be considered.