Applications Support Team Leader is required to lead and manage a small team and provide high quality technical application and systems support to various business functions.
Responsibilities include providing input to the IT Strategy in developing and modernising the company’s application infrastructure, enabled by Enterprise architecture (EA) principles and concepts.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience of incident and change management processes
- Experience with supporting multi-tier applications
- Supervisory or management experience within an enterprise network environment supporting critical business applications, including recruitment and selection, 1:1s, appraisals, individual and team performance, KPIs, attendance, etc...
- Understanding / appreciation of technical / enterprise architecture principles - preferably TOGAF.
- Degree qualification in related ICT field or equivalent experience
- ITIL V3 qualified
- MS SQL Server (2005/2008/2012/2014)
- Scripting (Visual Basic 6.0, MS Visual Studio)
- Expertise in VB.Net, C# and ASP.Net
- Database Administration and SharePoint.
- Experience of working in public sector / charity organisations an advantage.