About the Job
A Manchester based company is looking for a talented AngularJS developer. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will work alongside our talented team, using the existing REST API, bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure. Designs and HTML elements are already in place, so your responsibilities will solely be with continuing with the Angular JS development side.
Preferably we are looking for someone with as much Angular 2+ experience as possible but will also accept applicants with a lot of Angular 1 experience who are looking to learn Angular 2.
Permanent position offering a competitive salary of £40-£55k, depending on skill and experience. This isn't an office based role so you will have the luxury of working remotely.
- Implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimising applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborating with other team members and more.
- Great understanding of AngularJS.
- Excellent HTML5 & CSS3/SCSS skills.
The benefits of the role include:
- Competitive salary of £45-£55K (depending on experience).
- 28 days holiday.
- Working remotely.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please apply now.