As an Analyst within Investment Banking your responsibilities could include:
* Ensuring all controls and processes within the responsibility of the role are completed and continually evolving in line with the requirements of the team and Firm;
* Ensuring that all outputs are produced to a first class standard
* Ensuring deadlines are met and where possible exceeded
* Providing accurate and timely escalations to line manager
* Demonstrate ownership by being accountable for any issues highlighted within their control processes.
* Timely escalation of issues to team management to ensure effective resolution.
* Ensure the accurate and timely reporting of all key client outputs and management reporting;
* Production and Development of Management Information
* Ensuring the quality and timeliness of all outputs of the team are to the required standard
As a successful Analyst, you will have:
* Minimum 2:1 degree in - Banking, International Banking, Economics, Mathematics, Business Administration etc.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
* Proven experience in team working
* Keen and motivated to work within a Global Financial Services Organisation
In return our client will reward you with - day rate £83.00, on-site gym.
Please apply to Jane Hammond via the online process
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.