My client is a large organisation, based in Suffolk who are looking for an experienced, qualified accountant (CCAB, ACCA, ACA, CIPFA, CIMA or equivalent) to hit the ground running in a pivotal role within the senior management team. Reporting to the Head of Finance and providing sound financial advice, this position is a 9-12 months contract with CIRCA £200-£250 day rate.
- Revenue Budget
- Capital Budget
- Lead the Finance and Management accounts team; including budget planning and monitoring
- Provide expertise and financial advice on taxation, capital, pension funds and grants
- Experience of Financial planning at a corporate and service level
- Staff Management experience, including at a senior level
- Act as the deputy Section 151 Officer
If you meet above criteria, please send your CV with a cover letter outlining your most recent experience.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis,, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.